The Parents Association (PA) aims to enhance every boy’s time at QEGS through providing funding support for QED activities, extra curricular clubs and societies.
We do this primarily through bringing parents and boys together for social and fundraising events such as a bowling night, Antiques Fairs, quiz night and new parents events.
Over the last few years the PA have funded:
• QED activities such as VEX Robotics
• Hammocks for Deffa Woods
• New School Flags
• Achievement ties for Y12 and 13
• Camera equipment for Photography Club
• Equipment for Duke of Edinburgh awards
• Funding for the purchase of Lower Brass instruments and subsidised music lessons on endangered instruments
The PA also aims to be a friendly ear to parents for those niggling questions such as do they really need all this kit, how much homework can we expect and where to find lost sports kit!
If you are interested in finding out more please contact: