Aims and Ethos
Queen Elizabeth Grammar School Junior School fosters an ethos where academic success is gained by valuing learning in an understanding and well-structured environment.
The school caters for the needs of a range of abilities in a balanced curriculum, making each pupil feel valued, included and secure.
The School aims to:
Deliver a range of teaching and learning styles which will allow us to monitor the progress of all pupils and set targets for the future development of the individual and year group cohorts
Strive to sustain and enhance the extra-curricular opportunities and endeavour to cater for a wide range of interests and abilities
Welcome and develop home/school relationships, aiming to provide high quality information, good communication and an 'open-door policy'
Promote positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners, thereby creating an environment of respect for others whatever their gender, background or ethnicity
- Life at QEGS Junior School is all about gaining and building confidence
- Every boy’s contribution within the school community is valued
- All boys age 4 to 11 years are encouraged to harness their individual strengths
- A vast array of activities are on offer both in and out of the classroom
- Boys will be well prepared for the next phase of their education